• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

who needs parts?

svttour

Rico Suave
clearing out some shelf space at the shop and I am getting rid of a lot of stuff who needs parts post here and I will reply.

My '99 CSVT just popped the codes indicating the primary catalytic converters are shot. After 250k miles, I guess that's okay since most cars are designed to be compliant for only ten years. My '96 2.5l Mystique has has the same code since I bought it ten years ago; however, a brittle main wiring harness makes a header transplant seem like a highly fatal procedure. Are the headers the same, or are the SVT's special?

Looking for some wire harnesses, specifically the extension from the main harness to the abs and speed sensors. 1995 SE -- I have 2, so hoping to find 2...

My '99 CSVT just popped the codes indicating the primary catalytic converters are shot. After 250k miles, I guess that's okay since most cars are designed to be compliant for only ten years. My '96 2.5l Mystique has has the same code since I bought it ten years ago; however, a brittle main wiring harness makes a header transplant seem like a highly fatal procedure. Are the headers the same, or are the SVT's special?

I have a brand new set of oem stock exhaust manifolds which include egr tube and all gaskets needed. Im looking to get 250 shipped for it.

How much trans related parts do you have? Going to do shift forks and differential when doing clutch and TOB here soon.

No Title

Not the best picture but I have misc gears, cones, synchros.

Attachments

• photo18175.jpg
    photo18175.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 0

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back