• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale For Sale: Misc body, engine, and interior parts

aguywithansvt

CEG'er
I have a clutter of stuff in my collection and need to down size for future projects. Here's a list of what I have and I'll send photos under request due to how much I have:

98-00 front fenders left and right side on red and the other a light blue - $45 each + shipping
Silver frost front bumper with mesh but no fog lights from a 98 SVT - $50 + shipping
Red SVT side skirts without jack point covers - $50 for the pair + shipping
Rear seat from a 98 SVT in midnight blue - $50 + shipping
Tan seat from a 99 SVT for passenger side (can pull the seat cover and padding off to ship for cheaper) - $20 + shipping
Stock 5 speed transmission from a 98 SVT - $150
2.5L complete engine with plenum, throttle body, and wiring harness, just has no manifolds or headers on it - $300
2.5L parts: Heads - $70 + shipping
Cams regular 2.5l non SVT with timing components - $60 +shipping
Stripped down block - $50 + shipping
Rear sub-frame in need of repair (rust) comes with factory sway bar from and an SVT - $30 + shipping
SVT gauge cluster - $40 + shipping
Power steering rack and pinion - $50 + shipping
Coolant reservoir - $10 + shipping - SOLD
Steering column with steering wheel, ignition and key, and a good air bag - $45 + shipping
Factory SVT front sway bar - $20 + shipping

located in Waukesha, WI and I would be willing to meet somewhere to save on shipping or do local pick up

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell me just the accordion tube off the engine? Mine has a split in it.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back