• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy Looking for parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjbeadle87

CEG'er
Well i have a 99 Contour SVT that i am looking to make it look decent because the guy i got it from didnt take care of it. i have dropped a lot of money into it so i am low on cash so i am trying to see if anyone has parts for cheap or to spare to part with. Well i am in need of a camber/caster kit badly but also need things to step up the look in my svt so please let me know through pm or replying to post

Well a jack point cover, rear bumper mesh, splitter, guages with piller pod, strut brace, rear adjustable control arms, short shifter, etc just trying make it look beter

Is the car lowered? Typically these cars dont need camber adjustment from just lowering springs. Im lowered over 2" with coilovers and dont have any kind of camber adjustment and with a good alignment its close to within spec and doesnt eat tires. Chances are you have other issues with your suspension that need attention if your eating the insides of tires.

Well it needs an alignment but I was told since its lowered it will need a camber kit

Well I am gonna have it aligned on friday? Well I just found out I got a hugh rip in my 2 months cv axle
So I got to finish fixing my car and figuring the ev axke out. But I am just trqying to find cheap parts to bring this car back to life and look nice so I was looking for help

Well I am gonna have it aligned on friday? Well I just found out I got a hugh rip in my 2 months cv axle
So I got to finish fixing my car and figuring the ev axke out. But I am just trqying to find cheap parts to bring this car back to life and look nice so I was looking for help
Find an alignment shop that will align it without trying to make you purchase a camber kit, like was said by solo92s10, it shouldn't be needed.
You might be able to re-boot the CV axle, or it may be under warranty if you're the one who purchased it.
I have a JP cover and a rear mesh if you're interested. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back