• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale D2 coilovers and 18" Enkei RS5s

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIT-R-DONE

Veteran CEG'er
Hate to do it, but the time has come. I've come to the end of wanting to put anymore money into the Svt to keep it running or on the road so I'm going to be pulling some stuff off and returning it to stock form to sell.

Fs: D2 coilovers. Just over 3k miles on them, and come with new strut mounts attached.
$650+ shipping

18" Enkei RS5 wheels. Not in perfect condition. One wheel has been curbed by previous owners. Some rock chips here and there.
$450 + shipping. Can have them FACTORY ENKEI refinished and painted for an extra $150.

Bump, really need this gone. New car is relying on these funds.

Dropped prices a little in first post.

If I was planning on keeping the car I'd be interested in the more than stock quality parts like the BAT kit, but at this time I'm just returning it to stock'ish form to sell it after I obtain a new vehicle. I will do the sale without the addition of suspension, going to try my luck at getting a stock setup locally tomorrow.

Jacksonville florida.

Stock suspension is now needed anymore, so $650+ shipping has now been updated in first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back