• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Rare-ish Stuff: NEW jack point cover, LCA bolts, custom SVT badge, reinforced bumper struts, paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty K

Hard-core CEG'er
Hiya folks,

I sold my SVT a few months back (to buy a minivan) so I haven't been super-active lately. I'll be moving out of CA soon and I came across a small cache of parts and spares in storage that won't fit on the Xterra I "inherited". All prices include US shipping. I can accept PayPal (or cash if you're local to south OC, CA and want to pick things up).

New Jackpoint Cover - $45 (SOLD)

IMG_20131231_164558_zps119aed56.jpg

I couldn't find one for sale recently so don't shoot me if the price is crazy. This is brand new from Ford; I bought up the last two the dealer could locate and used one. This one has sat in storage. I painted it with a silver frost paint kit from Dupli-Color that included an adhesion promoter (also for sale below). The match is pretty good; you can't see the difference in direct sun and in shadowed lighting this looked slightly darker than my paint. Obviously it's all going to depend on how yours has faded in, of course. Also includes a new leash.

Silver Frost Paint Kit - $25

IMG_20131231_164512_zpsdcd0d261.jpg

I ordered a full kit from Dupli-Color to do those jack point covers and a few odds and ends. What's shown is what's left; an unopened touch up pen, one unopened can of silver frost, one can of silver frost with about half left, one clear with about half left, one adhesion promoter with about 1/2 to 3/4 left. Note: the paint has been sitting for a few years. I doubt anything has happened but I wanted to give full disclosure.

Custom Beefy Bumper Reinforcements - $20 (SOLD)

IMG_20131231_163704_zps1ef8e82c.jpg

I believe blu-fuz made these. Still brand new, never installed, but show a little wear from shipping and storage.

Custom SVT Reflector Badge - $20 (SOLD)

IMG_20131231_164155_zps4a342a2d.jpg

I can't remember who made the plate but it's designed to replace the Ford badge in your reflector (you pop out the oval and install this with glue or double-sided tape). I sent it off to Mr. Fuz who powdercoated it "chrome" and bought a new SVT badge to put on it... and then never installed anything. I suck.

LCA Bolt Kit - $15 (SOLD)

IMG_20131231_163846_zps0b1370a9.jpg

2f792ba6-b480-4dac-881e-d75c0005acfa_zpsc3c76b0f.jpg

I bought all of these when I was replacing my LCA's last year (4-bolt) and wound up using very little of it. Everything is OEM or Bolt Depot grade 10.9 hardware. Included are:

12mm
(4) OEM bolts
(5) BD bolts
(6) BD nuts
(18+) BD washers

10mm
(1) OEM bolt
(4) BD bolts
(5) BD nuts
(5) BD washers

SVT Front Oval / Mesh - $40

IMG_20131231_161143_zpse24793c5.jpg

All tabs intact, mesh fully intact, chroming is just about perfect. WILL NOT SHIP. This one is only available for local pickup.

Hey Matty
Finally made it to USA to pickup my parts...as always they were outstanding and packaged so darn well
You did a beautiful job on the JP cover..i laughed when i saw the Made in Canada label on the bag it came in
Your USPS shipment made it across the country in three days...while my new fuel pump got stuck in a snowbank
or something(Fed-ex) and it was over a week late

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back