• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Csvt Front and rear bumpers Dallas

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Csvt Front bumper 100.00 picked up has a tear wheer it curves under but you can hardly tell...

Csvt Rear bumper 120.00 picked up paint is not perfect but looks decent

OR take the CSVT front and rear bumpers with side skirts and jack covers for 250.00 pick up in The Colony Texas they wont fit in my Accord

3K33M53F35Ib5Ne5Kdd420b898b0b5a981a08.jpg

3Kb3L43H85Lf5F15J5d4277551bc4a6c514c5.jpg

Price drop need them gone

Front csvt bumper $100.00
Rear csvt bumper $150.00

Or take them both for $220.00

Im pretty sure im done with the contour scene i need these bumpers gone

SVT REAR BUMPER 120.00

SVT FRONT 90.00

SVT SIDE SKIRTS with all 4 jack covers 160.00 if you pick them up

Hahha, "the contour scene"....

Good luck with the sale, if I was local I would grab the skirts from you, hell I'd just take the whole car.

Thanks......Car is gone,I just took these off to sell on the side so i can make a little cash to put into my Accord since the lowballers didnt care what i took off....Yea im done at least for this year with contours.....I dont hate contours but i just cant afford the high maintenance LOL

If somebody wants to come and pick up the csvt front and rear bumpers WITH side skirts and jack covers ill let it all go for $250.00

Rear csvt bumper.

Rear csvt bumper.

I am from Illinois and just backed into someone. I need a rear bumper cover. Do you still have the rear cover? I also may have someone from my town traveling down to the Dalles area soon. Thanks

They wont fit in my Honda so Has to be picked up in The Colony tx 75056 its actually Denton county but not far from Dallas.....and pick up must be in the evening

My friend will be in Flower Mound on Wednesday for a family gathering. Exactly what time frame are you talking about on Wednesday for a pickup time? Have you used PayPal to receive payment before... are you willing to go that route v/s cash? Thanks

Last edited:
My friend will be in Flower Mound on Wednesday for a family gathering. Exactly what time frame are you talking about on Wednesday for a pickup time? Have you used PayPal to receive payment before... are you willing to go that route v/s cash? Thanks

Yea paypal is cool....it would have to be after 6pm

I will contact you later on today with a confirmation that he can pick them up for sure after 6 pm. At that time I would like to go offline and get your name, number, and address, and what your Paypal account info is so I can pay you.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back