• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Caliper Relocation Brackets

MidOH3LCougar

CEG'er
I made some of these for myself because i did not want to spend NPG prices.
After having a bit of interest shown on the facebook groups i decided to offer them for purchase.

Keep in mind, i am making these by hand.

Kits i have available:
300mm Front (SVTF front rotor)
300mm Rear (SVTF front rotor)
278mm Rear (Stock SVTC or sport? cougar front rotor)

Kits are $95 shipped each in the states.
Combo deal Front and Rear kit purchased at once is $175 shipped.

Kits will come with all hardware, unpainted.

Rear kits will require some work for fitment by the purchaser, the rear caliper bracket needs widened on the inside because the front rotors are wider than a stock rear rotor, Also, new brake pads will need shaved down as everything will be too thick for the caliper to fit around.

So if i get the Cobra, Willwood, Baer etc on the front. I would need the 300mm rear correct? Also i forgot, is the SVTF front caliper also needed? in order to make the rear/front kit work.

So if i get the Cobra, Willwood, Baer etc on the front. I would need the 300mm rear correct? Also i forgot, is the SVTF front caliper also needed? in order to make the rear/front kit work.

If you run a 13" front rotor i would suggest the 300mm rear kit.
My kits only relocate the OEM SVTC brackets and calipers, No need for a focus caliper anywhere.

Does the 300mm rear kit require the FSVT front rotor to be turned down to make it thinner like you have to do on the NPG kit when putting the CSVT front rotor on the back? I currently have FSVT front rotors, calipers and brackets on the front of my car and it was a bolt on and works great, i have the NPG rear kit, but id like bigger in the back as i want to go 13" in the front.

Does the 300mm rear kit require the FSVT front rotor to be turned down to make it thinner like you have to do on the NPG kit when putting the CSVT front rotor on the back? I currently have FSVT front rotors, calipers and brackets on the front of my car and it was a bolt on and works great, i have the NPG rear kit, but id like bigger in the back as i want to go 13" in the front.

You either have to turn the rotors down, or shave the pads. Leaving the rotors thick you also have to grind the inside of the caliper mount so it fits around the rotor.

Incase anyone here is interested, im doing a small blowout sale on rear kits at $80 shipped each.
Pictures show old version of brackets, new versions have threads tapped on one side.

I would be interested to know more about the 300mm front and 278 rear.. If u still have them availible.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back