• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy Aftermarket Springs, Rear Sway Bar, any Rear Suspension Bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny55

New CEG'er
Hey,

Looking to buy:
  • A set of lowering springs
  • Aftermarket rear sway bar with bushings
  • Any rear suspension bushings and aftermarket arms
I can pick up if you are close or will pay for shipping. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking.

Thank you.

Check out BATINC. they make and ship in all kinds of parts from the UK that fit our "Mondeos"

There BAT lowering kit is pretty legit..

It's been a while, but I've installed new dampers and lowering springs, and replaced my trailing arm bushings (among other things..). That was a huge improvement.

But, now my stabilizer bar bushings are busted and are clanking away. Instead of just replacing the bushings, I'd like to upgrade the bar to a larger size.

I'm looking to buy a BAT or an Addco 21mm rear anti-roll bar with the bushings. I've contacted a BAT rep and he said they will not be making any new bars and do not have any in stock. Haven't had luck with Addco either. Let me know if you have one to sell or know anyone who wants to.

Thanks a lot.

Thanks. I emailed him a few months ago, but he didn't have enough pre-orders to start making the bar. I'll email him again and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back