• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Style Contour SVT Duraflex Front Splitters (Not Blems)

Chris@CTA

Veteran CEG'er
I have 2 Mirko Style Contour SVT Duraflex Front Splitters for sale. (Updated July 31, 17, only one Duraflex splitter left) Please be advised that the splitters are in Brampton, ON Canada so shipping back to the USA will be expensive, but, i am willing to drive to either a location near Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada (QEW), or near London Ontario, Canada (Hwy 401/Hwy402). Both locations are approximately 2 hours away from Brampton. Niagara Falls, ON, is right across the US/Canada border from Niagara Falls, NY. London, ON, is approximately 2 hours from the US/Canada border at Detroit MI. Please bear in mind that I have already paid for additionally for shipping to Canada, UPS brokerage and Canadian taxes. In the pictures, I have not unwrapped the duraflex splitters to show how they arrived. There are 4 splitters shown, but the other two are carbon fiber and those are mine, unless I get a satisfactory offer for one of the CF splitters. I unwrapped one of the CF splitters for my SVT, and for reference that the splitters arrived safely from the USA. These are the splitters (Extreme Dimensions/Carbon Creations) as advertised in the Group Buy Section. You may always verify this information with forum member SVT4STV, as I purchased the splitters through him (Steve). Please PM me or email me chris@ctamotorsports.com if you like to make arrangements for a purchase. Duraflex $400.00USD, CF $600.00USD

Attachments

• photo17765.JPG
    photo17765.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17769.JPG
    photo17769.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17767.JPG
    photo17767.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17766.JPG
    photo17766.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • photo17773.JPG
    photo17773.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
No Title

Additional pics, these are of the CF splitter I unwrapped.

Attachments

• photo17768.JPG
    photo17768.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • photo17770.JPG
    photo17770.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • photo17771.JPG
    photo17771.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • photo17772.JPG
    photo17772.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1
No Title

In case you are considering this appearance mod, here are before and after pics for comparison.

Attachments

• photo17788.JPG
    photo17788.JPG
    475.3 KB · Views: 2
  • photo17791.jpg
    photo17791.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 2
I want the duraflex one, but am in the middle of moving from Texas to Port Huron MI, if your willing to wait till next month once i get settled i am willing to meet you in London, ON to make the deal. Thanks

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back