• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale or Trade D2 Coil Overs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livinsvt

Veteran CEG'er
Looking to sell or trade my D2 coilovers. These have maybe 10k miles on them....maybe! I didn't keep good track. Never been driven on during the winter. Summer only car and didn't even drive it last year, hardly any the year before. Barely used. I am looking to get something a little softer and better for daily use. Getting old and have a kid lol. Will consider trades plus cash for full suspension setup. Something either of us can just bolt in and go. Located in MI. Not sure if I want to ship, but will consider. Won't have pics until the weekend, still installed in the car. asking $800obo.

Email is a quicker way to contact me. I will anser PM's and messages here.

Thanks!

I've been hoping to find new suspension for my Cougar this winter. How rough is the ride of the D2 coilovers?

I have a complete set of low mileage, stock struts with springs on my parts car. Not sure of the brand, likely not from Ford though. About 10 to 15k km on the struts according the the previous owner, and +300k km on the springs... Probably not what your looking for though.

They are definitly not a plush ride. Pretty stiff suspension. The height is adjustable by spinning the bottom. So if you go that route it helps instead of compressing the spring. The lower you go the harder she rides.

Thanks but no interested in stock. More like BAT sport or BAT and H&R. Open to other setups as well.

I have a used set of koni struts with h&r springs on them. Struts have been spray painted black poorly by a previous owner due to koni s horrible powdercoating flaking off. I will sand blast them and paint them correctly if you would be interested in a trade plus. $250 on my end.

Wish I would have heard that yesterday. I have all new stuff on the way. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back