• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Polk momo 6 1/2" component speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
4sale003.jpg

4sale006.jpg

4sale005.jpg

4sale004.jpg

Interested.... I know little about audio stuff unfortunately. Does this include everything for install? ANd where do u put those tweeters? And what r those 2 silver boxes with the arrows? Amps?

The silver boxes are the crossovers. They take the amplified signal from the radio or amplifier and split it. The highs go to the tweeters and the rest go to the 6.5" mids. There is one for the left and one for the right.

Thx. I was only kidding last post. I only meant that my understanding didnt move up much. So where do u install those crossovers? I've never seen em in a car b4. Generally i see speakers, amps, & subs.

Technically you can mount te crossovers and tweeters where ever you please... As far as install goes you need speaker wire a drill to mount the tweeters where you want them and soder to connect the speaker wire to the tweeters it is not a very complicated install process.

Bump for a sweet set of speakers! These things will last forever guys. Polk Audio makes all their speakers with marine quality so they are built to last.

I can say these are some really good sounding component speakers.....I used to work for Tweeter and we sold these units. I would recommend to anyone getting these to use an amp to get the best sound......of course this is with any speaker. Also you will need to invest in some plates since our door speaker holes are for 6x8 not 6 1/2 inch....or you could build them yourself. Either way you go this is a good buy for anyone needing speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back