• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale FS: For Sale 3 JL Audio 10s and 3 MTX 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelblueSE

Hard-core CEG'er
3 JL Audio 10w1v2-8 10 inch 8ohm svc subwoofers

They come with a custom made carpeted slot ported box

Box is 3.1 cu/ft tuned to 32.5hz with internal bracing for strength, it was hand built by me and not some crappy off the shelf pre fab

The box was made to fit any contique trunk but should fit in many other vehicles. It measures 38 wide 13.5 tall and 16.5 deep

specs: http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_subs.php?series_id=15

subs are in mint condition

$220 obo

3 MTX Thunder 7512-04 12 inch 4 ohm svc subwoofers

No box

specs: http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/TechData_T7512-04.pdf

The subs look great from the outside, have some white paint markings on the baskets and the voice coils are still shiny and look unused. The owner before me said they had been sitting a while and are kinda dusty.

These are some pretty beefy subs and weigh about 25-30lbs each.

$70each obo, can work a deal if you take all 3

I prefer not to ship these items as they are all pretty heavy and shipping would inflate your price a lot.

These are located in Toledo Oh 43607, I'm willing to drive up to Monroe Mi or down to Findlay Oh and I come to the west side of Cleveland from time to time too.

I can also bring these to SZ.

Not looking for trades but I am open to reasonable offers

TTT

There is a 2 12 ported box for 2 of the MTX's, I'll take 180 for it and 2 subs. I have pics upon request, too lazy to post them now.

They go as a package together. Brand new they are going for about $85each with a google search. The box alone runs about $150 new. Make me an offer....

$150 firm pickup only

willing to meet within 30miles of toledo

I will be in the cleveland area july 22-24 I could meet within 30miles of there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back