X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shockman54
    replied
    anyone have a write up for the 2.0 4 cyl water pump?
    Last edited by rouar; 08-24-2013, 07:09 PM. Reason: added context

Leave a comment:

• BIGmog
    replied
    I would like to see this how-to thread upper intake manifold from the archives redone with the images intact. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• rouar
    replied
    Many useful how-tos are also found in the stickies for their respective forums. At some point I intend to add/merge them to the how-to table of contents sticky. :)
    For alternator FAQs, please see this thread: http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...nce-Read-First

Leave a comment:

• lor3nzo
    replied
    alternator?

I'd love to see a write up on how to replace the alternator being mine is going out :)

Leave a comment:

• lor3nzo
    replied
    how to transmission mount?

Was curious if there was a how to for the bottom transmission mount?

Leave a comment:

• tomewolfe
    replied
    how to: convert rear drum brakes to discs

I haven't seen this one yet and would like to do it if the car lasts long enough. Were the Cougar rear discs any different than Contours? Thanks in advance. Tom

Leave a comment:

• PurpleMystique
    replied
    I just wrote up and submitted a How-to for replacing the blower motor resistor...lots of picture included.

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Here it is.

Leave a comment:

• EatRiceBurnRubber
    replied
    Originally posted by skunk View Post
    That info is still on the ceg home page, click the mods/parts and then the how to section. It's all still there, I just read it.

No it's not.

Leave a comment:

• Blast47
    replied
    Originally posted by Hightower GT View Post
    Anyone ever going to add this HOW-TO to the how-tos?
    I would second this how-to addition. I just used it for my sunroof relay and it worked perfectly w/o a hitch with this guide.

Leave a comment:

• Hightower GT
    replied
    Originally posted by Hightower GT View Post
    I have painstakingly converted my old webpage to Google Pages for the installation of my express open moonroof relay kit that I used to make back in the day.

http://mrhightower.googlepages.com/moonroofrelay

-Chris
    Anyone ever going to add this HOW-TO to the how-tos?

Leave a comment:

• Hightower GT
    replied
    Express Open Moonroof HOW-TO:

I have painstakingly converted my old webpage to Google Pages for the installation of my express open moonroof relay kit that I used to make back in the day.

http://mrhightower.googlepages.com/moonroofrelay

-Chris
    Last edited by Hightower GT; 09-27-2007, 10:24 AM. Reason: no more relays for sale

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    how about a how to for removing and installing the passenger airbag? it would be a great thing and mu appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• skunk
    replied
    Originally posted by blackstang5.0 View Post
    can someone make a how-to for the parking lights on with fog lights mod? Always wonderd why svt didnt do this with the contour and did with the other svt models.

That info is still on the ceg home page, click the mods/parts and then the how to section. It's all still there, I just read it.

Leave a comment:

• BrApple
    replied
    Originally posted by mattsBLK99cSVT View Post
    I was at my local pepboys earlier today and I saw a cd that covers the 98-99 contour, mystique, and c svt. I'm not sure why 2000 wouldn't be covered but I assume its the same. Just a suggestion I don't know how usefull it will be considering its not a haynes book, but I saw if you got an SVT, pick one up.

most of us like to use the Ford Service Cd ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X