X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattsBLK99cSVT
    replied
    Chilton Repair Manual

I was at my local pepboys earlier today and I saw a cd that covers the 98-99 contour, mystique, and c svt. I'm not sure why 2000 wouldn't be covered but I assume its the same. Just a suggestion I don't know how usefull it will be considering its not a haynes book, but I saw if you got an SVT, pick one up.

Leave a comment:

• LilCe98
    replied
    Open Headlights

Can Someone Make A How-to Bake Your Headlights. Not Quite Sure What Temperature To Headlights At (not Trying To Burn The Apt Up) And What To Use To Reseal Them. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BrApple
    replied
    Originally posted by blackstang5.0 View Post
    can someone make a how-to for the parking lights on with fog lights mod? Always wonderd why svt didnt do this with the contour and did with the other svt models.

has to do with state law I believe, most say that you can't have more then 2 pairs of forward facing lights on at one time ... if the fog worked that way stock that would be three pairs on with the highs on ... for the mod take the signal wire for the relay and connect to the constant power source to the relay ...

Leave a comment:

• blackstang5.0
    replied
    can someone make a how-to for the parking lights on with fog lights mod? Always wonderd why svt didnt do this with the contour and did with the other svt models.

Leave a comment:

• Knighter
    replied
    TB Hang Fix

Can you guys provide a link to the TB Hang Fix from the old site? Or is there another link that i'm just missing on this site? (already searched ;) )

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by ChattavegasSE View Post
    Whoever's got a mesh grill how-to should post it; IIRC that's one of the most requested how-to's.
    Done.

edit: I added it tonight (stupid 10 char limit lol)

Leave a comment:

• Tourige
    replied
    I dont think enough people post in each forum to warrent having different ones. Its not that hard to say ATX or MTX.

Leave a comment:

• projectSHO89
    replied
    A Suggestion

I'd like to suggest separate forums for the ATX vs MTX drivetrains.

Each has its own set of common problems and it would be easier for members to find relevent information without having to sort through all the stuff for the other transaxle system.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    The process of moving ALL how-tos is in the works.. No worries there! For now, the link is there to redirect to the old forum. Eventually, they'll all be in this one.

Leave a comment:

• Tourige
    replied
    I made like 3 or 4 how-to's on the old forum, are you guys going to transfer them over?

Leave a comment:

• Ray
    replied
    I have that one PDF archived (as well as MOST ALL how-tos) at home.. I will upload it tonight, man! thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ChattavegasSE
    replied
    Whoever's got a mesh grill how-to should post it; IIRC that's one of the most requested how-to's.

Leave a comment:

• GTO Pete
    started a topic Suggestion Box

Suggestion Box

This is the area to provide suggestions for How-tos and ways to improve the following forums:
    - General Mods
    - Transaxle
    - Suspension
    - Brakes
    - Wheels & Tires
    - Audio/Video
    - Aesthetics
    - Car Care

- If you would like to do a How-to, please post here w/ what How-to you will be doing. Try to include what tools are needed/used, what should be purchased (parts, liquids, etc.), time needed, etc.

- Suggestions for new How-tos or improvements to existing ones are welcome.

Please note that this is not the area to discuss Mods - please, start your own thread!

If a reply is made that is not a suggestion (or an agreement of suggestion) it will be deleted.
Working...
X