• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cleveland CEG mini MEET

Beautiful car... Fast as hell and he does drive it. wish I had more money to mod mine some more but I do not. Plus the orange SVT was built by the same guy, It has fiber glass dash, but its cracked not, had similar door panels, just seems like it has been destroyed over time. BTW the evo hood on the Mystic car is CF

it was an original mirko molded to the bumper I believe and he had to repair it at one time. But not sure, the girls are not making out sorry to get your guys hopes up :p

Nice pics!

Yes, need more info on the fenders. I actually like the look. I'm hoping they are functional whether they are used for brake ducts or an air intake I don't care.

The kameleon car belongs to a good friend of mine. His mirko is custom made as is mine. He taught me everything I know about body work. The fender vents on the orange car and kameleon are exactly the same. They are just vents. The kameleon car purges its co2 systems through the vents.

Making my mirko

228675_101501898328&.jpg
190749_101501252902&.jpg
250250_101501902335&.jpg
264027_101502429360&.jpg

Was this event posted in the EGL? or was it a facebook-only discussion?
I didn't see any threads in EGL about this getting together.
Otherwise, I probably would've been able to make it out, had I known it was going down.

I'm guessing it was Facebook-organized. I didn't see any posts here about it. My car would not have made it, but I might have made an effort to get out there anyway.

Was this event posted in the EGL? or was it a facebook-only discussion?
I didn't see any threads in EGL about this getting together.
Otherwise, I probably would've been able to make it out, had I known it was going down.

FB and texts, kind of a last minute thing. Maybe we should try and set up something 'official' here in the next few weeks???? Theres a decent cruise in by my place and I can host a BBQ either before or after......

FB and texts, kind of a last minute thing. Maybe we should try and set up something 'official' here in the next few weeks???? Theres a decent cruise in by my place and I can host a BBQ either before or after......

Brunswick's totally doable for me. Maybe I'll have some motivation to try and fix the Contour...

Yeah sorry guys. It really was a last minute thing. I barely got away from the wife for long enough to make it out to shoot the cars.

Back