• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Warehouse Pics

naujcdl

No, I'm not the coffee guy
So, i moved here temporarily for work but i am most likely heading back up to Chicago. While i am here, i got in touch with Sam, da polish peruvian South Floridian, and honestly, he is a great guy, PERIOD.

I have bought a set of Baer rear rotors(front rotors are coming in sometime next/following week), and some stuff that has need to be replaced due to my OCD with my SVT and who else better to ask for the help than the man himself, SAM.

Inside view of the warehouse from the outside, yes right hand side view of shop:

Yours truly, auditioning for cars, the movie, all f* low rider style, ROFL:

Wheels on, new Baer rotors, ceramic pads, sway bar end-links...:

This is his driving back and forth to work parts car, you need a part, it will most likely come from this thing unless he has it at the shop ready to ship:

This thing is for sale, ahem, V6 or Monster Miata, anyone?

Once washed, she'll look much better, right now she is dirty:

LOL, what he means is this: all damn northern cars are rust buckets, hehehe, it was a bit on the rotors, but not so bad CARAJO!!! :laugh:

Note: LITERALLY any part you'd ever need is at this shop, for all Contours, perhaps some Cougar stuff too, i am amazed at how categorized, stored, batched, stored new stuff is, Sam knows his game.
Oh yeah, i got to meet his son, which you all have seen pictures of when he was born, Jacob. :cool:

Buen trabajo!!!!

hahaha good write up Juan. Was a fun day yesterday for sure. Hot as hell but fun

Edit: Joe is going to be jealous that you met my wife too lol.

^ Sammy boy, me and your wife go WAY back :laugh:

naujcdl will just take off and sell the rotors anyway

Back