• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Small Update On 5906

adam102487

CEG'er
Very small update for 5906. When I got the car in November it had no rear seats and badly needed a dyno tune. Car now has both those things runs great and personally I love the rear seats. So i have a few pics of her and thought I would share. Also got eye lids and the reflector trim and licence plate areas painted.

So what kind of numbers is it making? I would like to know the before and after hp numbers.

I am really not sure what the before numbers were. But my final numbers for now are 214 whp and 200 ft/lbs of torque. Lower then CKtour98 (Sean) thought. Not sure what else I can add to get a few more out of it.

I'm strictly jealous of urs looks similar to mine but alot better

Thank you. The previous owner did a lot of work. I have only contributed the dyno tune and rear seats so far to his creation lol.

Are those clear side markers or an emblem on the fenders? IMO, hightower the headlights. Besides that, you've got an awesome SVT. More interior pics!

They are tinted side markers. And the lights are hightowered with dual HELLA projectors haha. Its more of a gunmetal colour. And ill get more interior pics soon.

Looks good man!
NypnvV3.gif

Back