• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New DD

offthewallds

CEG'er
The time has come to park the SVT and begin the build. She served me well through the last three years as a daily, and the miles are starting to show. I love driving this car, so I plan to resto the body, and build the suspension and engine. Hopefully a rebuild thread will be in the making shortly. 60-70 hr weeks leave little free time for the vehicles.

On to the new ride. 2002 Bonneville SSEi. I picked her up in Gulfport, the car is from FL, and the PO had shipped the car to ZZP in MI for the engine build/tune. 132k on the body, 9k on the drivetrain. The DD tune put down 338hp/435ftlbs at 13psi on a Mustang Dyno. The car needs a bit of work: sagging headliner, yellowed headlights, and the paint needs a good claybar and waxing. Besides that, the PO had one helluva good car that he parted with. Time for picture whoring:

20130705_195512_HDR_zpsec477900.jpg

16107242_large_zps19f4611a.jpeg

Those are pretty cool. Quick and understated. I think it would look better without the hood scoops and fender vents though.

Thanks Trevor! We've got a long tunnel down here, and I can't wait to hear the SVT growl going through it. Ooops! GF is mad at me for spending too much on on CEG again. :help::laugh:

Back