• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

YOOOO

Veteran CEG'er
Might make this into a progress thread but, some mostly new pictures for now. Unfortunately with a hurricane coming these will be the last I can take for the calender

8075893471_0ce31907c0_b.jpg

8075895119_fd6861c3de_b.jpg

8075888480_1cc424a42d_b.jpg

8075896114_0706becd91_b.jpg

8075900262_b7080e6dee_b.jpg

8075910567_b041a6864b_b.jpg

PA250237g.jpg

PA250235g.jpg

PA250233g.jpg

void(0);

I thought TourEnvy was able to get a new one?

I don't know, I bought this one from another member on here.

It's perfect! Great looking car man! Thumbs up to the RP sticker too! :D

As a side note: I hope you made it through the hurricane alright!

haha thanks man!

Luckily VA didn't get hit hard by Sandy. My car gets stored in a parking garage several stories up and faaar away from the elements.

Nice car, have the same color myself but close to stock looking except for BAT.

Really well done, A+

Did you have it dynoed? if so what kind of power did it make? Great looking car! Will the price go down as you put stock parts back on it?

Did you have it dynoed? if so what kind of power did it make? Great looking car! Will the price go down as you put stock parts back on it?

The car dynoed at 218whp before some of the mods. It should make more now. Yes, the price will be adjusted accordingly, but those interested in buying the car will get first preference in what parts they want.

Also, please ask these kinds of questions in my for sale thread. My post was more directed to those asking "where did you buy xxx" or "how do you like the xxx" etc, sorry for the confusion!

Thank you

lol. Yeah, I thought you might say that. REALLY nice car man. I wish I was in the market for another one, and that you were closer to Texas! GLWS! I hope it goes to a good home.

lol. Yeah, I thought you might say that. REALLY nice car man. I wish I was in the market for another one, and that you were closer to Texas! GLWS! I hope it goes to a good home.

fly in, drive home no worries haha :)

Thank you!!

Back