• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

TE 2.0- Welcome, You Got Wheels!

Thanks Peeps!

Yes, Please note the wheels are rare, also. These were imported from Germany and were only available from a few outlets here in the states. A few on the boards had them. I know Pudmunkie had a set at one time and chknhawk had 15's. These were the spec wheel for the Danish Touring Championship, I had a chance of buying a set out of Texas earlier this year, but passed. I got these from a local Focus owner who DD'd them for only a year. Before they were on a blossoming Audi race car. They are in pretty good shape considering. Not a big fan of the tires, but they are UHP and ride pretty nice. They came with the wheels with plenty of tread.

The sunshade didnt come from LUCA or CEG at that. It was researched, sourced and bought NIB.

Here's another, a little different angle.

Julian, did you get the picture I sent you on Saturday?

100_0576_edsm.jpg

Thanks Peeps!

Yes, Please note the wheels are rare, also. These were imported from Germany and were only available from a few outlets here in the states. A few on the boards had them. I know Pudmunkie had a set at one time and chknhawk had 15's. These were the spec wheel for the Danish Touring Championship, I had a chance of buying a set out of Texas earlier this year, but passed. I got these from a local Focus owner who DD'd them for only a year. Before they were on a blossoming Audi race car. They are in pretty good shape considering. Not a big fan of the tires, but they are UHP and ride pretty nice. They came with the tires with plenty of tread.

The sunshade didnt come from LUCA or CEG at that. It was researched, sourced and bought NIB.

Are you still able to get them from Australian Ford dealers? PM if you like, mine needs new mounting skies

The car is worthy of a Ford brochure on why you need a CSTV. The car is so clean I would be terrified to drive it. :)

Mad Dog

If you got the shade from mn, you got it from the same guy I got my engine parts from. Car looks great, love the wheels, just needs moar low

The car is worthy of a Ford brochure on why you need a CSTV. The car is so clean I would be terrified to drive it. :)

Mad Dog

Drive it everyday! Not for long though, got to get a family hauler as we have a baby girl coming Christmas Eve.

Back