• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Uh oohhh, I did something I said I would never do to the Mirko

Well, last time I bought a mesh, it came up all smashed up. I never found time to return it, the guy offered a full refund to me, too. I just, I never got around to it. So I don't feel like wasting money again. If I can pick one up in person, I will. but the no mesh isn't killing me or anything.

Well, last time I bought a mesh, it came up all smashed up. I never found time to return it, the guy offered a full refund to me, too. I just, I never got around to it. So I don't feel like wasting money again.

^ Quit being lazy and you should have sent that mesh back to that seller then it wouldn't have been wasted money, duh. I told you to ship it to me so I could fix it well enough to use :nonono:.

Before mesh, I'm thinking you might want to try some eyelids with a T-Red base and gold graffiti to match the wheels :drool:

Before mesh, I'm thinking you might want to try some eyelids with a T-Red base and gold graffiti to match the wheels :drool:

What's wrong with you!?!? Nothing should be done before mesh. :laugh:

You are killing the look of the front with no mesh and air dam installed! The rest looks :drool:

Back