• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Uh oohhh, I did something I said I would never do to the Mirko

rexxdoggy

Hard-core CEG'er
Let me know what you guys think! I already miss the old design, but I needed to do something different and the lip was damaged a tiny bit and I wanted to fix it up. I'm not the person to keep the same look anyways.

Before

391345_339751489444100_1911487042_n.jpg

After

417531_10151081452169064_1653842687_n.jpg

Thanks guys! As much as I loved the grafitti design before, I needed to fix the bruises and wanted to change things up a bit. I was interested in body color for a while and decided this was the time to do it. I know I still need a lower mesh :p

Other than the new lip color, I'm thinking of redoing the hood and bumper, and maybe fenders for the whole clip. BUT, other than that, new wheels are gonna be in the works to finish off the look, but my before I take care of some odds and ends with the drivability of the car (plugs, wires, strut mount, maybe pick up an xcal here really soon).

Actually, you should see the construction going on here now. It's ridiculous. I hate it. About half the highways I can't go on anymroe :[ lol My friend ripped his lip right off his Miata. His wasn't as low as mine. I have to really drive carefully and choose which highway I take carefully.

Actually, you should see the construction going on here now. It's ridiculous. I hate it. About half the highways I can't go on anymroe :[ lol My friend ripped his lip right off his Miata. His wasn't as low as mine. I have to really drive carefully and choose which highway I take carefully.

yea its pretty bad here in jacksonville right now. my gf's civic has some crappy slip on coilovers with stock struts and its like a pogostick nightmare everywhere we go. i feel like im driving a go kart avoiding all the stuff on the road.

Back