• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour Video Request

offthewallds

CEG'er
I remember seeing a short clip on here, a few years back, of an SVT throwing some fire out the mufflers on a highway gear-shift. :drool:

Anyone have a link or posession of this clip?

Good luck with that. With the asinine "street racing" rules on this forum, any link posted with likely be deleted.

Pm'd a link....or else ill be banned LOLOL...im pretty sure this is the video. Its actually a port matched 3L mystique that was a buddies car years ago. Its long gone now though..

If anyone wants, either PM me for the link or even easier is go to youtube and search 3L mystique, the video is titled "3L Mercury Mystique Shooting Fire on the 3-4 Shift" by Aveman1

Pm'd a link....or else ill be banned LOLOL...im pretty sure this is the video. Its actually a port matched 3L mystique that was a buddies car years ago. Its long gone now though..

If anyone wants, either PM me for the link or even easier is go to youtube and search 3L mystique, the video is titled "3L Mercury Mystique Shooting Fire on the 3-4 Shift" by Aveman1

bad ass

Back