• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

modified SVT Raptor at car show last night

BrApple

No Life But CEG
saw this last night ... figured others would be interested.

DSC_2408.jpg

DSC_2409.jpg

DSC_2410.jpg

DSC_2411.jpg

DSC_2412.jpg

DSC_2413.jpg

DSC_2415.jpg

DSC_2414.jpg

Damn, not really my style, but that thing is sweet man, nice pics. I still like the lightnings better, but never seen one of those setup like that.

thanks for the pic ;)

Way to ruin an awesome off-road truck. No way I would slide that thing through a turn with the center of gravity jacked way the hell up.

Looks cool, but what was the point of that other than blowing a lot of money? Shoulda just bought a regular F150 and lifted it then.

I know what you guys mean. In person it looked really cool. And now that I look at the photos I realized how little ground clearence it has and how pointless that is.

that thing is retarded. anyone you ever see the american top gear when they were testing the velico raptor?

You people clearly arent the intended audience.
He just hasnt put bigger tires on yet, but once he does, he will probably get another 4 inches.

I'm a fan of big trucks and offroading, but that has "pavement pounder" written all over it. Could have put that money into a utility trailer and a good offroading/camping adventure instead. :/

thats like goin in and saying F you to ford and all their hard work

Back