• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sunsets and CSVT's

Greggie7

CEG'er
Ok so its just one CSVT and i actually got there just in time to miss the sunset but i liked the title so i went with it. i took a few pics anyways-enjoy.

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0574-4.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

how bout this one? its kind of a cross between the other two. its the same pic with a little lightroom filter applied over it. i think its my favorite.
Looks underexposed to me... Third one in original post works better I think. Generally crops look better if you leave space in front of the car, not behind it. Also looks like you could use another flash :)

Looks underexposed to me... Third one in original post works better I think. Generally crops look better if you leave space in front of the car, not behind it. Also looks like you could use another flash :)[/QUOTE

Its a speedlite 430 flash on my 50d camera. its more the fact its a busy road and i cant set up my tripod in the middle of it-so im set up about 25 feet from the car in the 1st two shots. plus if i exposed correctly for the car it would have completely overexposed the background-which is what i wanted to highlight in the shot. the last shot is looking back east from the beach and was a 2 second exposure so it certainly looks better lighting wise.

If those photos are cropped then they could definitely use some better cropping. The car is too much near the edge of the picture. Otherwise nice looking shots and clean car.

Its a speedlite 430 flash on my 50d camera. its more the fact its a busy road and i cant set up my tripod in the middle of it-so im set up about 25 feet from the car in the 1st two shots. plus if i exposed correctly for the car it would have completely overexposed the background-which is what i wanted to highlight in the shot. the last shot is looking back east from the beach and was a 2 second exposure so it certainly looks better lighting wise.
The front of the car is exposed nicely, but you could use a second flash for the rear of the car. That's all I was saying.

Back