• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Motha Trucka!

I bet towing with that 6L is fun. I towed almost 7000lbs with my truck up some very steep grades and my little 5.3L was struggling.

I can't believe the difference in towing with the 6L with 4.10 compared to the 5.3L with 3.73. Much easier :cool:. More fun too :D.

Wish I had space to store a trailer and extra car projects. I find stuff all the time and have to pass on it because theres just no where I can put it.

Towing on that must be like a walk in the park! When I towed my 00 SVT to aircougar for a motor swap, I rented an F-150 with a V6 from U-Haul and that thing was crying the whole time. :laugh:

I really don't have room for extra cars either, but I would rather buy them and make sure they get into the CEG community than have them get scrapped and lost :(. I am using my neighbors driveway because he is going through a divorce and no one lives at the house :eek:.

Haha, sounds like me! I have 3 cars sitting at my moms house across town, and 3 are at my condo. One of the cars at the condo, we park in my neighbors spot because he doesn't own a car and said it's fine for us to park there since I'm only supposed to have two cars (one in the garage, and one in front of the garage).

Back