• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#2137/2150

BrApple

No Life But CEG
Just turned 65k miles this weekend during the NECEG fall meet.

DSC_6007.jpg

DSC_6019.jpg

DSC_6024.jpg

DSC_6039.jpg

DSC_6041.jpg

DSC_6288.jpg

Anything happen to that boo boo the PDR guy made at SZ07?

nothing else with it. its still there also. I actually don't notice it often. It would be visible in the last picture if it was a close up.

Last edited:
He did a great job on my front fender that had a weird crease in it from something..... :shrug:

Joe are you shure you are not thinking about the year before? that guy in Indiana was great. I do recall that after he damaged the paint on the car no one else got any work done.

Ummmm, the year we had show'n shine at the Harley dealership....... :shrug: hahaha

Probably was Indiana.

Ummmm, the year we had show'n shine at the Harley dealership....... :shrug: hahaha

Probably was Indiana.

yup that was the year. the guy was really good. It was the year after in Grand Rapids, I believe, that the damage in question was done.

Can't believe nobody has touched this yet....

since everyone has to bring it up ..... I was on a road trip up to NH for the NECEG fall meet. It was alot of time on the highway which is when the bra is on the car. So it was on the car ..... note the last picture it isn't .....

since everyone has to bring it up ..... I was on a road trip up to NH for the NECEG fall meet. It was alot of time on the highway which is when the bra is on the car. So it was on the car ..... note the last picture it isn't .....

Anything that saves paint is a plus in my book! Keep it on! lol

Back