• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Mystique

After I fixed my black car I was itching to do something different. I got different wheels and repainted the hood on my silver car. I followed the lines of the Mystique hood and got rid of the washer squirters.

100_1970.jpg

100_1971.jpg

Busy busy!

You really do get tired of one look and need to change it!

The wheels are looking good on there :cool:

That looks pretty darn good. Is the bottom of the Mystique grille the same curvature of the Ford grille? It looks to be so as fitment looks prefectly fine. Well, in the picture that is.

The Mystique grill is shorter on the sides than the Contour grill, thus allowing the bottom to match up perfectly with the Contour bumper.

Been fixing the Mystique. New control arms and 4 new struts. I changed the wheels to Focus wheels. I got the wheels last fall off a 2010 Focus SES that had been totaled for 192.00, it had 19 thousand miles on it.

I also got new wheels for my Contour off craigslist this week. Ford Racing Focus wheels with about 1000 miles. 200.00
not a big fan of black wheels, but for the price I can be.

Great prices on those, dang! At least you are giving it a shot to see if you like them or not. You'll never know until you try ;).

Back