• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"ACTUAL" Monster Mystique gone wrong

montrese04

Veteran CEG'er
lets see whats your opinion....I've been meaning to post this up for over a year know LMFAO.

[I
IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

Why is it people think its cool to advertise stuff on their cars. Its not like Monster is paying him to put this crap on his car. I'll never understand...

custom-crown-victoria-fruit-loops.jpg

looking at the first pic I thought it had a Gurney bubble:shocked: ,but no it's just the car behind it:rolleyes:

dude my brother is gonna love this when he sees it, I really can't stand it and think its stupid, but whatever floats your boat. btw the fruit loops car is hilarious!

People this is NOT my car and i repeat it is NOT my car :-/

i went to go visit a GF and this was at her apt complex here in Atlanta

i don't get this fad either. there'a a bunch of those old Cop cars in my area that are lifted on 24s and painted up with Pepsi and Wheaties an other stupid stuff.
seen them parked outside the DOL office too, and you know those 24" wheels aren't cheap.

it truly is one of those "I love this product and this is how much i love it thing"

i too at one point in time wanted to get a marauder and put the Liquor "Wild Turkey Rare Breed" on it. I had the design scheme set and everything lol. just wasnt going to be on 24's but rather 22's and lowered to tuck tires :)

is that bird crap or bullet hole stickers on the hood? :laugh:

been so long i dont remember. id haft to say bullet holes seeing as were my GF lives :-/...........pretty hood unfotunatley. and her apt complex doesnt have a tree that would overhang the car where birds tend to sit down and do their biz lmfao

Looks horrible and advertises a product uselessly. If you were getting paid by Monster to have their sh*t on your car I could see that. But just because you like Monster or because it looks cool? No, just no.

Back