• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10 years!

If I told you, I would have to kill you :mad:....... :laugh:

I actually found these 4 locally on craigslist about 4 years ago. I put them in the garage to hoard them and finally decided to put the 6mm spacers on and install the wheels :D.

I needed 2 more chrome focus svt wheels because of my 1/2 car trailer, it needed the matching wheels. Luckily there was a seller on ebay that had 2 brand new chrome focus svt wheels! Bought them up, got some tires mounted, made the spacers, sold off my 18" GF-1 wheels, and threw the chrome FSVT wheels on. I miss the GF-1's and having 18" wheels, but I love how easy it is to clean the focus wheels :drool:.

How did you register the eggplnt2 as a trailer? did you have to pass some kind of inspection or something?

beavershow2009001.jpg

No, no inspection or anything. Any "utility" trailer under a certain weight doesn't have to be registered. I bought a vanity plate from a website to have a plate on it for fun. The insurance company won't cover any damages to it but will cover any damages it may cause if involved in an accident while towing it with vehicles on my insurance policy.

Just caught your update to this thread now. Nice work! It looks great Joe and those FSVT wheels are hot!

No problems with the cops. I got a few "thumbs up" from a couple different officers. If you don't drive/act like a jack-hole with it then they don't mind. Be safe on the roads ;).

Yeah Kyle, it's about time! hahaha. Thanks man.

No problems with the cops. I got a few "thumbs up" from a couple different officers. If you don't drive/act like a jack-hole with it then they don't mind. Be safe on the roads ;).

How about if you drive with a Police jacket on? Would they be mad at you? Tell us more about that...

Hahahahahah

One of the cleanest pre98s ive ever seen, very original and cool good job, i too am hoping to keep mine forever and do a few neat things also, then maybe get a 99 cougar and work on that too

No Title

Well, 17 years in the books with ol EGGY and I just washed her for the last time this season and into the garage she went.

Still kicking.

Attachments

• photo17931.JPG
    photo17931.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • photo17932.JPG
    photo17932.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 2
  • photo17933.JPG
    photo17933.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Back