• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#5212/6535

RaptorSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Tonganoxie, KS. Don't blink! You'll miss it!!
One more for the registry. :nonono:

SU1HMDAxMzUtMjAxMDA5MjctMTI0NC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMzMtMjAxMDA5MjctMTI0MS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMzQtMjAxMDA5MjctMTI0My5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMzYtMjAxMDA5MjctMTI0OS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMzctMjAxMDA5MjctMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAxMzgtMjAxMDA5MjctMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

And before you guys ask, I didn't pull anything......not that there was much to pull to begin with....:blackeye:

On a side note......NAWWWWSSSSS!!!! (Saw this bolted to the trunk of a 93 T-Bird)

SU1HMDAxMzItMjAxMDA5MjctMTIyNi5qcGc.jpg

The grill looks good still! The OEM airbox & maf adapt. I'd get also. Always ppl looking for those. SVT leather shift boot is another keeper and the knob if it's good.

Front mesh and seats were about the only thing salvageable. The tabs on the grill were broken, the rear mesh was in two pieces, I didn't get a great look at the harness, the rear bumper had a slice in it where you see the white scuffs, the front bumper had a cut in the bottom dead center, the headlights were aced, exhaust was ok, shift boot MAYBE, shift knob was gone, not sure about radiator, driver's side skirt was M.I.A., passenger skirt was trashed.

Last edited:
Center console still has the leather ebrake boot attached. I would get that and the passenger seat. I would also get the SFG0 ECU and harness I see the injector harness still there but I cant distinguish if the main harness is there or not.

-Center console
-Door bezels
-Passenger seat
-Engine harness
- ECU
-Shift boot
-Front mesh
-rear bumper (rare rare and slice can be easily fixed)
-fenders

yeah the IMRC and there was a guy only today saying he wanted a stock airbox setup .. all down to prices i suppose... G.

Back