• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Garage find

alien_yet_familiar

Hard-core CEG'er
Unfortunately not my garage! A friend of mine got married this weekend at a little touristy old town. Some of the buildings were moved to the location, others were built by the original owner. There was a sign on the front of one of the buildings (a Ford garage from the 20's) that said there were some 19-teens Fords inside. I took a picture through the window (it was about a foot above my head, so I couldn't see in) and saw this:
045.jpg

So I tried the doors, and they were unlocked. The pics aren't the greatest, because I was in a long black dress and didn't want to get too dirty!
048.jpg

049.jpg

Model T tractor conversion:
051.jpg

052.jpg

057.jpg

053.jpg

056.jpg

044.jpg

Last edited:
:cool:cool find ,but I am surprised:shocked: no body said pics of the dress

I did get pics of it.... I'm hoping to get a picture of the SVT in front of the building in a few weeks and use it for a calendar entry. It's a pretty neat little place!

041.jpg

042.jpg

As for pics of the dress..... :laugh: maybe!

i would •••• if i came across something like that. i love old Model T fords. i'd do anything for one. Screw pics of the dress, more pics of the cars haha.

The huge clock is supposedly the largest revolving clock in existence. Seeing that it didn't revolve OR tell the time, I wasn't too impressed! I took the pic from that angle because the wedding was set up on the other side and I didn't want THAT much clutter in the photo. :)

Back