• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

19's on an SVT look hawt.

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I spent the weekend doing some projects over at Bill's place, he decided it would be a good time to pull the SVT out of storage and get some pics with its new shoes on... Rawburt decided to show up... drool all over Bill's wheels.

DSC00039Large.jpg

DSC00038Large.jpg

DSC00037Large.jpg

DSC00036Large.jpg

DSC00035Large.jpg

DSC00034Large.jpg

DSC00033Large.jpg

DSC00032Large.jpg

DSC00031Large.jpg

DSC00030Large.jpg

DSC00028Large.jpg

DSC00026Large.jpg

DSC00025Large.jpg

DSC00024Large.jpg

Bill's SVT only :drool:
DSC00049Large.jpg

DSC00048Large.jpg

DSC00047Large.jpg

DSC00045Large.jpg

DSC00044Large.jpg

I took all of these with my new camera I got for christmas. its nothing special just a sony CyberShot

Its like a freaking rave in here with all the pretty lights.

Nice car bill! Love the wheels, Dont forget to come pick up your parts this spring!

Nice.... umm... painted oval rawburt

Those wheels are freakin huge makes your car look like a bubble with its, I assume, stock ride hight.

Your more than welcome to come over and try a diff suspension if you want :D Buy me some GC and ill slap em on for ya :p...Im just kiddin...it does look high cuz all the other pics with these wheels I have seen have GC on them so maybe you are used to those...I dunno

those axis wheels are sweet. are those new or did you get them from someone?? just curious as to if they're still in production.

sunshine woulda been perfect so that I didnt have to see headlights :D

Im juust kidding, those 19s are enormous! I cant imagine the ride quality! when the mirko comming? ;) car looks great though, I just wish it were sunny so I coulda seen the bling!!

sunshine woulda been perfect so that I didnt have to see headlights :D

Im juust kidding, those 19s are enormous! I cant imagine the ride quality! when the mirko comming? ;) car looks great though, I just wish it were sunny so I coulda seen the bling!!

i love those 19s, those are the ones i want baaaaaaaaaad!

Back