• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

gave clockwork the "black box" treatment

TRicker

Hard-core CEG'er
a few shots before i take her apart in the upcoming weeks.

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

more coming.

019.jpg

020.jpg

and more toys. my project ski doo rev, water skipper' ZRT 800, roomates brand new 800 rev XP renegade R, and my roomates stroked smallblock jeep. yeah that jeep will turn those tires sideways about as long as you want it to. this is THE baddest jeep i've ever seen!

021.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

i am here solely to make you barf. i ruin things on purpose. the SVT will be disassembled, and frankenstein'd into something totally crazy fast and fun. but i'm not talking about anything till i have some solid proof and pictures of what is to come. clockwork will not be dead for long.

how do you keep rust from bleeding all over your paint when it rains?

it's really not "that" bad. if it sat in two solid days of rain it might drizzle onto the headlights a little bit. when i wash it, i don't hit the hood on purpose but even if i do, it can't blow the rust around very much. it dries incredibly fast being rust and all :p it doesnt make a mess.

i used a 90 degree die grinder with a 2" sanding pad. i wrote the "clockwork" lettering in white paint marker to get a close idea of how i wanted it spaced out, and freehanded it from there. it took a whole day to rust this hood out with the lettering. it would only take about two hours to do it full rust, but i wanted to do something unique.

i like it, though the eyelids look kinda weird without a matched hood.

my main concern is not being able to do dukes of hazard slides :bah:

i like it, though the eyelids look kinda weird without a matched hood.

my main concern is not being able to do dukes of hazard slides :bah:

it will be funny when someone drunk enough tries. their butt will turn orange and they'll feel aweful dumb lolz

Back