• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SoundQ SVT's annual pics thread

Everytime I see your car it makes me wish there were more SQ people installing so I could learn more about setup and tuning.

Seeing as you can't get vanity plates with that many characters, I'd say it's a photoshop for aesthetic/calendar purposes.

Nope. No photoshopping.

The "SOUNDQ SVT" plate is really there, but it is a custom one for show only. I've had it for several years, and usually put it on the car at car audio competitions and at car shows. I threw it on after reading comments on here about seeing plates on the cars at all. When you live in a state that requires plates on the front, you don't even notice them being there because it is normal. But, for those that live where front plates are not required, I can understand it looking a little weird since you're not used to it.

...and what is wrong with my wheels?????? :shrug: You're the first person ever that didn't like them on the car, at least that I've heard from.

Back