• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

And so it begins...

Car is alive but no updates!!!!

Cmon Mikey let go!

no updates til i get it 100% running....:blackeye:.

I'll get some of the new engine pics up tonight/tomorrow. Maybe a small video. I've got a nasty brake issue and a leak from before one of the mufflers. I dont know, It'll be 100% done tomorrow/Sat. Tagged Monday..Tuned that week and ready for some road racing in NJ again!

Did you upgrade your diff? I don't do any hard launches or 1-2 shifts just cuz I don't wanna risk it. Hope you get it 100% right away, took me a few weeks to take care of a lean condition.

Did you upgrade your diff? I don't do any hard launches or 1-2 shifts just cuz I don't wanna risk it. Hope you get it 100% right away, took me a few weeks to take care of a lean condition.

'03 portmatched 3L
MSDS headers/ypipe
Torsen T2 diff.
new shift forks/gears/synchros.
LUK replacement clutch

the car started right up and it ran awesome. until i found the brake issue. I should get the car back tomorrow and get the front end back together. Get a tune and I should be good to roll. I'm not doing anything hard on the car/motor for a good 500-600 miles. I need to break the clutch in and change oil in 500 miles.

Back