• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2 more just purchased.

svttour

Rico Suave
My buddy/business partner in Michigan got a great deal on these 2 98 SVTs. Wont say how much even though some of you already know but they were sold as a pair. My old SVT is in some of these pics. He bought my half from me after the Full 3L went in. He just fell in love with the power lol.

This brings my total to 7SVTs and in the works to get number 8. It will be my 10th SVT Ive owned all together. Funny thing is I havent owned a green one yet! On with the pics.

Left my buddy's 3L SVT 98 #3168 Right 98 #388 SVT
DSC04365.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

DSC04367.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04369.jpg

98 SVT #4524
DSC04371.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

Here is one Im buying from 99RedCSVT that is on the way soon.

99 #604

99tredtan604.jpg

2 98s I own in Alabama that are with OB1

4SIDE.jpg

98PARTS4.jpg

And the one I am trying to get from the previous owner and insurance company... Ive been trying to get this car for 2 weeks now so I dont think its looking like it will happen. 19s, 3L, brullen exhaust and parts.....

2KSVT.jpg

KABLOW.jpg

BACKSEATS.jpg

SEATS.jpg

INSIDE-1.jpg

Might be. Carfax shows it was registered in Canada several times. Do you have any more info on the car because the carfax report has us scratching out heads.

I was close to buying it with a bad motor last January of February I offered what I thought was fair and the owner did not. I have always wondered about this car for some reason what's the scoop with it?

Funny thing is I havent owned a green one yet!

I almost had a T-green too. ;) You should remember the one I am talking about.
Sorry that one didn't work out for either of us. I hated to see that one go back to the insurance co and then to.... :(
That one was a mile from my house.

You'll get one. :)

Nice job saving these Sam.

Back