• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Come out to Mosport this summer and you should be able to see both cars running on track at the same time. The only 2 full race Cougars in the World, big whup :rolleyes:. It would be great if the original poster could bring his car up as well. Now that would be cool as I am unsure if there are any other ex-WC Contours still around.

Eric Nummelin

Was responding to this^^^^unless I missed something

well hey laugh if you like call BS if you like. its true and that simple.

http://new.wscc.mb.ca/results08.php?year=2008&id=113

for 4 years it ran circles around a track. search the site a bit

did I say I have a 400hp mystique or something stupid? no I said I can drive and win against superior cars. idiots.

Well you sure did show those civics what's what. 37th out of 56 is not all that impressive especially considering some of the lesser cars that did better than you. You haven't been here long and we are all adults here, If someone says something you don't like, deal with it and watch your tone when you post here(i.e. stop the name calling). There are probably several people here who can run circles around you. No matter how good you are or think you are there will always be someone better.

Now, why don't we get back to the progress of an awesome SVT.

Let's keep the discussion civil. Better yet if you want to have a discussion about racing, take it to the appropriate forum and quit hijacking this thread.

well hey laugh if you like call BS if you like. its true and that simple.

http://new.wscc.mb.ca/results08.php?year=2008&id=113

for 4 years it ran circles around a track. search the site a bit

did I say I have a 400hp mystique or something stupid? no I said I can drive and win against superior cars. idiots.

You obviously weren't paying attention.

What's the little round vent to the left of the clock opening? Another early production anomoly?

Dash1.JPG

I've only seen that in one other contour. But I didn't look to closely at it. Just looked like a speaker grill.

The Cougars have that same vent. It's unused here, but used for climate control on the euro Cougars.

Back