• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

<insert big happy smile here>

111R

Veteran CEG'er
yesterday, our local lotus dealer took delivery of a exige s so i went down to have a gander

thought i would share the drool

new changes for '07 from standard exige are:

-headlamps that now house extra led turn signal and are improved
-body paint is now on wing and front splitter
-cheap decals are now better
-engine/interior noise and vibrations/exhaust note reverberation are all GONE;new exhaust is perfect all you hear is supercharger (from what others have said)
-ipod ready
-xm ready
-alpine headunit and speakers

-a

Picture453.jpg

Picture451.jpg

Picture454.jpg

Picture455.jpg

Picture456.jpg

Picture465.jpg

Picture469.jpg

MNB headliner ....NICE :laugh: Is there any more MNB on the inside

i think the top is a little lighter (or my flash is making the black felt look that way)

it had bags on the seats, but, i do believe its all black interior

btw

i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car
i did not drive this car

The car is freakin sweet! :drool: What was the price tag?

On a side note, if I bought a car like that I would ensure it was NOT ipod ready. I saw that in a local add the other day "Ipod Ready". That statement is completely freakin retarded. I personally hate the Ipod to begin with, and now people are shoving into your face that your car can use an ipod.....like people who suck at driving need an Ipod to play with and distract their driving. People can't cross the street and use an Ipod, let along drive with one. :nonono:

Wait...this is a bit off topic, but iPods use iTunes right? Does that mean a ROKR E2 would work since it runs iTunes?

Theres a lotus rolling around here, It's sweet! I see it once in a great while but I always drool when I do very sweet looking cars.

i agree with you ZeroHour, however even though i rather dislike ipod, lotus is just trying to meet the needs of a few people. we all know you should listen to the 7psi s/c directly behind your head insted of the free xm or ipod connect provided.

btw only 300 are available and i am trying to get pops to trade uppp

Back