• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clay_SVT

CEG'er
l_3fe2d220089d82f167c6c69c1fefc827.jpg

l_6d20d2b0c114b703d2b617a4ee324f2b.jpg

l_90008da980ec158e079df20ef3f4f28d.jpg

Thanks for the decal tyler
l_e7ee7ce4ecaa868b1b058f749aed180b.jpg

l_de5c70c05e2284c0ab64d9582953b67a.jpg

l_3ab8ad15aa1a08ce8d6952389cd83135.jpg

Luuuuuuuuv ur rear end... the car that is.;) thats the first time i've seen a carbon fibre'd mystique trunklid i believe. i think what makes it pop is the lack of chrome strip on the reflectors. more pix of the car por favor!

SEXY............... Now we are talking.....

Gotta love that trunk and let the haters hate it....they will come in...

Ryan where you at, get in here...

- amyn

lol I am right here, I was actually seriously putting a coat of wax on my cf trunk lid just now thats its cooled off a bit outside,lol

Lookin good Clay, I love the "hoodpins" man. Car is secks as always brother. And hey tell your wife I said ,1 time at band camp,lol

lol I am right here, I was actually seriously putting a coat of wax on my cf trunk lid just now thats its cooled off a bit outside,lol

Lookin good Clay, I love the "hoodpins" man. Car is secks as always brother. And hey tell your wife I said ,1 time at band camp,lol

Those are functional hood pins, Dude you need to see her sober I dont think she looks anything like that chick from american pie LoL

I know they are functional, they just arent typical hood pins

I have seen her sober I wasnt THAT drunk at the show n shine and she is on my myspace page, she soo looks like her in a way dude and thats not a bad thing.

So when are you giving me for FREE your seats you fool:laugh::laugh:

Hey on a side note, post some pics how those hoodpins latch and all, I have always wondered how they work.

I never said "sell" I said "free" damnit cant you read:blackeye::laugh:

If you do make that descision you had better pm me before hand and atleast let me know a price dude. If not I will sooooo...... well nothing really but I will act all mad at you:laugh:

Ohh so its just a regular hood pin just dressed up on the outside, thats bad arse dude. I love them man. And the pink is pretty:laugh:

Its cool it matches your vag,lol now paint them and reinstall,lol Seriously though post where you got them at man, they are PIMP and alot cleaner looking than traditional hood pins!

2 things...

1. Hood pins are cool as hell
2. You have really good attention to detai;. All the subtle stuff on that car just makes it soooooo freakin:drool:

My rating: SecksytimeA+!

Back