• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"no problem man, we won't part it out"

Reebs

meester super sleuth
I picked up another perfect running SVTthat just had minimal damage in the rear (bumper cracked/trunklid dented) and the guy's only request was for us to repair the car instead of parting it out.... Bagged said, "no problem man, we won't part it out" .... yeah right! ...a few hours later in my garage....

016.jpg

037.jpg

Grant, Scott, and Jared

015.jpg

Me trying to get all of us in the pic...

018.jpg

Lazy douche...

030.jpg

Relaxing...

034.jpg

Scott giving me the bird...

027.jpg

Notice the fresh bubbles, thanks Scott for pissing in my oil, trans fluid, and coolant mixture...

028.jpg

Jared modeling the brand new fresh out of the box Silverfrost jack point cover...

026.jpg

Grant modeling the jack point covers in the boxes...

023.jpg

now the good pics........

man love...

032.jpg

oh yeah...

033.jpg

random pics...

022.jpg

013.jpg

and a few of the rides...

scotts on the left, two of mine in the drive... and I spy Jared running...

009.jpg

005.jpg

011.jpg

Aliasjerk again...

010.jpg

That's about all from another fun evening in the garage. :)

Last edited:
he should have looked around and realized what was going to happen.

:laugh:

Yeah, I paid for the car and so I can do whatever I want with it. The guy was a little shady and we ended meeting him in some parking lot to do the deal. He isn't from CEG or anything. He didn't even have the title for me when I bought the car but he is supposed to get it for me... I didn't really care because I planned on parting it out anyways; I needed alot of stuff from it. The car ended up having some damage to the quarter panel as well which he didn't show in the pics or mention and I didn't want to get into fixing that garbage.

Good pics.

Someone needs to get AliasJerk dirty

He was very dirty, but he had to pretty up for the ride home after we were done. :)

so thats why scott didn't answer my call, looks like you guys where hard at work..... yes I said hard.

I always wondered if AJ actually helps with the work, or if he's there for the comic relief.
dance, clown, dance!
istockphoto_4129313_cartoon_court_jester.jpg

guy/guy action pic = hawt! :laugh:

YOU GUYS ARE SICK! :nonono: Give some of us non-svt owners a chance to get one! man

YOU GUYS ARE SICK! :nonono: Give some of us non-svt owners a chance to get one! man

Agreed, there's how many of these cars left.... and you have one that runs, but decide to totally tear it down.... wtf guys.... This is Contour Enthusiast Group, not Contour Eradication Group

Agreed, there's how many of these cars left.... and you have one that runs, but decide to totally tear it down.... wtf guys.... This is Contour Enthusiast Group, not Contour Eradication Group

the car was smashed and had rear quarter panel damage amongst a few other things. not worth fixing IMO

plus you guys sure are happy when we have that part you need

Last edited:
the car was smashed and had rear quarter panel damage amongst a few other things. not worth fixing IMO

plus you guys shure are happy when we have that part you need

Sounds like it wouldn't have been that bad to fix, and I'm sure there are enough people around that would put the time and money into getting it fixed..... Instead of subtracting another one from the living. :shrug:

Sounds like it wouldn't have been that bad to fix, and I'm sure there are enough people around that would put the time and money into getting it fixed..... Instead of subtracting another one from the living. :shrug:

it would have costed 5k to fix it,with body work and paint. that would be stupid in my opinion

because you dont have to be just like jared and lay in tranny fluid, and have reebs open up a radiator hose on you.

:laugh: Jared was COVERED! And he was trying to wiggle his way out from under the car just getting it all over him even more as it kept spilling out! :laugh: Oh do I wish we had a video. Scott almost pissed himself laughing.

:laugh: Jared was COVERED! And he was trying to wiggle his way out from under the car just getting it all over him even more as it kept spilling out! :laugh: Oh do I wish we had a video. Scott almost pissed himself laughing.

Wait, you dumped coolant on him?

Back