• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Zuki Shakedown

KingpinSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Nothing extreme, I didn't have my camera with me and it seems the other person taking all the shots put the camera down when it got tight. Not too difficult in the forest here anyway. It's been dry so there wasn't really even any mud on the trails. You can see its mostly sugar sand (fairly fine and very soft and pretty deep in certain areas). Can't go in the lakes anymore, "mud bogging" is illegal now in the forest because so many people have torn up the vegetation. Get caught with too much mud on your truck and it can land you a $250-500 ticket.
dscf0050.jpg

dscf0042.jpg

dscf0032.jpg

Not too extreme, but I'm geared down so I could almost idle over this. Clutch can be let out with no throttle input.
dscf0057.jpg

dscf0058.jpg

dscf0061.jpg

Next trip we are planning to head north to an area with more terrain and water. Should be fun!

Last edited:
Come on, you think we don't have mud here? It's just a no no in the National Forests.

If I was your dad I'd kick you in the nuts. :help:

maybe we should start a thread about kicking the mexiasian in the junk for money. i got first dibbs or maybe we should give his dad dibbs after we show him these pictures. lol

maybe we should start a thread about kicking the mexiasian in the junk for money. i got first dibbs or maybe we should give his dad dibbs after we show him these pictures. lol

he's seen em, he wasn't happy but he wasn't too pissed, and he wasn't mad at all after i bent the brush guard plate or dented the rear bumper, or tail gate, or scratch the bedside to bare metal.

must be nice guys. well my gf/s brother wants to buy my uncle's CJ5 jeep which only has 45k miles on it and already has a couple things done to it..... so maybe i'll get to go play with him this summer/fall

We do have some good trail riding here in FL..Have you been to crooms?..
I use to go up there everynow and then camp out for the weekend..

Back