• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official silverfrost svt thread

Here is the #29 I got from blu_fuz, needs a bit of rocker work, and possible engine repair/swap, but it is by far the coolest and best contour I have ever owned. It also has no sunroof. I cannot wait to restore it to its former glory.

Congrats on the purchase Siegel! That looked like a nice place to start a resto...not too far gone yet, plus a low build number.

Congrats on the purchase Siegel! That looked like a nice place to start a resto...not too far gone yet, plus a low build number.

No Title

Just bought her a couple weeks ago, in the shop getting some much needed maintenance done, cost as much as i got the car for lol but in my heart truly worth it!!

Attachments

• photo17311.jpg
    photo17311.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo17312.jpg
    photo17312.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
No Title

This is my first CSVT, I made some custom Hightower/projector headlights for her, she has a magnaflow exhaust, projector fog lights, lip spoiler, short throw shifter, EAP FSVT rims waiting for new tires, pre98 sails and custom SVT emblems replacing Ford ones.

Attachments

• photo18424.jpeg
    photo18424.jpeg
    331.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18426.jpeg
    photo18426.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 3
  • photo18425.jpeg
    photo18425.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 3
Nice shot man. Those are those damn wheels I want. What are they again?

Thank you very much...they are the MSR 013 I believe...Definitely the MSR for sure haha...it took me awhile to find them they are discontinued but I found a complete brand new in box set for like $400 so I had to scoop them up...

Back