• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

T RED :drool:

Picture067.jpg

DSC01892_892_038.jpg

c:\documents and settings\compaq_administrator\my documents\my pictures\new folder (2)\picture 062_1_tonemapped.tif

Last edited:
cont7.jpg

You'd cry if you saw it now. On stealies, no sideskirts, missing meshes, broken fog light, front end needs new paint, no tint, inside trunk and back deck stripped. Plus I need a new sub and my front speakers just blew. Woo!

Ohhhh winter fun :laugh:

By the time spring comes it always feels like a new car :rolleyes:

You guys would think there would be threads on this already, but I searched and searched and searched and couldn't find any. If you think you can find some good ones lets see them otherwise I see nothing wrong with this.

Take the hint?:shrug: :laugh:

Well, I do have a set of Miglia 1000 rims sitting in the garage, but they are same size as stock :cry: To see them, go to the Official pre-98 thread...they where on the 95. Just don't know if they would look good on the SVT or not.

Last edited:
you'll never know until you put them on.....at least two and then walk from side to side of the car and debate....

No offense buuuuuuuuuuut, some one just post pictures of Dion's car. The ultimate T-Red and this thread will be over. I loooooooooooooove his car.

17 inch rs5's stock suspension
161549854.jpg

161549846.jpg

18 inch rs5's lowered with eibach and h&r's
161545408.jpg

161576767.jpg

Car has new rims now. :)

Last edited:
Back