• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Zaino

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
This is what happens when you wash a car that was treated with Zaino not too long ago :drool:

11-1.jpg

12-2.jpg

Also I finished the Tahoe, looky mighty clean to me. I used Meguiars GC wax, no zaino :)

13-1.jpg

Im still at the finishing touches for the red rocket

14-1.jpg

stay tuned for more whorage once the sun is out :)

I thought beading water was bad and instead its supposed to sheet off...am I missing something here?

when you spray the water on it should sheet. when the water is standing, it should turn into droplets, apparently.

oh and you can call steve at tousley ford and get an imrc box for like 130$ new.

when you spray the water on it should sheet. when the water is standing, it should turn into droplets, apparently.

oh and you can call steve at tousley ford and get an imrc box for like 130$ new.

130 new? the stealership by me wanted 232 and wouldnt give me a part number or anything.

I've been a Zaino user for many years and that is exactly how a properly Zaino'd finish should be. If you take the car for a quick drive the water will just blow away in the same way Rain-X does with windows. I love Zaino. It goes on so easy (better on hot days) and lasts forever. I actually prefer it on darker colored cars & metallic finishes as it makes them look very deep and liquid...especially if you clay it first. Nice pics Goonz. ;)

I've been a Zaino user for many years and that is exactly how a properly Zaino'd finish should be. If you take the car for a quick drive the water will just blow away in the same way Rain-X does with windows. I love Zaino. It goes on so easy (better on hot days) and lasts forever. I actually prefer it on darker colored cars & metallic finishes as it makes them look very deep and liquid...especially if you clay it first. Nice pics Goonz. ;)

pics honestly dont do justice, literally in person, you will be blown away! looks like it came off the paint booth :)

teaser pics, more to come tomomrow :)

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

5-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

notice the leaves around the car, they were landing on the car but it would just slide off :D

thank you come again..

Ok Goonz, lets hear it! You've waxed that same exact car TWICE now! Once with Meguiars, and once with Zaino. You should do a little comparison!

Mark

Ok Goonz, lets hear it! You've waxed that same exact car TWICE now! Once with Meguiars, and once with Zaino. You should do a little comparison!

Mark

Mark, the car was about 2 months old when I first waxed it with meguiars, it looked good regardless at the time. However I washed the car about a month ago and zaino'd it the first time, that took me a whole day because I had washed the car with dawn, claybar'd it (the clay bar took out all the fine metallic shards thanks to those gigantic brakes) and treated it with Z2 (ZFX) and then Z5 (ZFX) and then obv Z6 in the end. That took me 2 days to do and buffing the car WAS NOT easy!

So basically the car has seen Zaino before now which is why I posted the first pic showing how the zaino had still lasted. And this time when I went to buff the car out, it was like glass, took me literally 15 min to buff out the car, she looks absoloutly breath taking! Meguiars didnt have the BOLDNESS in its wax like zaino has.

Today I left the car parked at the end of my driveway to show everyone how shiney it was, I even had people who were saying how they could see themselves and how the leaves were just sliding off the car :)

I will oficially whore her tommorow..

out of curiosity, do you own the car or do strangers come up to asking for their car to be washed? LOL

lol he wishes he owned those cars. Although sadly he'll probably own stuff like that long before I ever do. :(
They're his neighbor's cars and other people that get refered to him.

lol he wishes he owned those cars. Although sadly he'll probably own stuff like that long before I ever do. :(
They're his neighbor's cars and other people that get refered to him.

holla!

oh stop it kim, you and mike have more cars then I do!! :shrug:

Back