• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"...just some good ole' boys", far east style!

first of all, wots with the movie sound effects. its gat cheddar, swiss, american, pepper jack smothered all over... in other words... cheezy! Secondly, sweet car :drool:. am estimating about 5-600ponies easy.

standard BPU upgrades (base performance upgrades) will get you to 450 or so. Slap on a bigger turbo, which is looks like to me considering it says HKS on it - yes, 5-600 is easy as pie.

beautiful cars. i wish i could have one...honestly, the MKIV supra may just be my favorite car of all time. The design is timeless. It looks just as hot as it did when it first came out. Though i would have left the stock wing on it.

500-600hp in the supra world isnt anything, there is a girl here in my town that has a red supra that has over 800 rwhp and is daily driven and thats still nothing to supra owners. Till you get to the 1000hp mark that aint crap. I just wish I could get to the 200hp mark:laugh: Super hott car none the less.

500-600hp in the supra world isnt anything, there is a girl here in my town that has a red supra that has over 800 rwhp and is daily driven and thats still nothing to supra owners. Till you get to the 1000hp mark that aint crap. I just wish I could get to the 200hp mark:laugh: Super hott car none the less.
Theres a guy that owns a customs shop by my house and he has a red one that runs 1000hp. He has said hes broken 1000hp with it though.:crazy::drool::drool::drool:

Theres a guy that owns a customs shop by my house and he has a red one that runs 1000hp. He has said hes broken 1000hp with it though.:crazy::drool::drool::drool:

Hell yeah, I have a mag with 3 from texas and the lowest hp was 1050, the top I think was 1280, the turbo was bigger than rocky (mask) dennis's head,lol

Hm, I wonder if they welded the doors shut? Hmmm, might be easier to get in with the T-Tops off.

Back