• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost wrecked the SVT, Caught on Video!

Love it man, glad to see you push the car..Maybe try a lower pressure in the rear..or loosen it up a bit It looks like it's just to stiff???

I follow u on youtube and on here man I really respect your build :) im down in SE pa,(lehighvalley)

Love it man, glad to see you push the car..Maybe try a lower pressure in the rear..or loosen it up a bit It looks like it's just to stiff???

I follow u on youtube and on here man I really respect your build :) im down in SE pa,(lehighvalley)

At the end of the video, one of the wires had torn from hitting the tire to the right front ABS sensor. I wasnt expecting my ABS to not work, so i went into panic mode and floored the brakes. The track this year was covered in stones, so not optimal for autocross.

At the end of the video, one of the wires had torn from hitting the tire to the right front ABS sensor. I wasnt expecting my ABS to not work, so i went into panic mode and floored the brakes. The track this year was covered in stones, so not optimal for autocross.

What really happened? the outside front locked up and the rest didnt' or just the ABS didn't work at all and all 4 locked?? ugh scary on loose gravel.. :(
Could have been worse though as you noted..

Back