• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#9 Svt

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I put on all the goodies today along with the new stazi gen II mesh. I just wish I wasn't so lazy to go inside and get the tripod in my room :blackeye:. The mesh gave my car an evil look, also parkedcars SVT overlays on my rims look stunna! I love it :drool: I would call these teaser pics because my car seems to look its best in overcast cloudy conditions. I also used a CP filter for the hell of it too :)...shoulda used the tripod :nonono:

picture.jpg

5-10.jpg

2-20.jpg

1-27.jpg

3-18.jpg

4-15.jpg

Last edited:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Looks absolutely fantastic!

I'll buy your SVT, whats another contour!?!?! :crazy:

Seriously though, PM me when your ready to sell it. I can buy it at SZ or something and my wife can drive it home. Your car looks to good to let it get into the hands of someone who won't treat it nice!

I shoulda got in on that group buy. I really thought it looked gaudy but now I like it :)

please dont sell it. You just reached perfection.

all good things must come to an end, although after today I was like am I doing right thing, but in fact I really am. I hope it goes to a deserving enthusiast :)

I will miss it alot as it was/is such a head turner and I use to confuse people cause no one knew wtf this car was. I will miss it, but I will have a 6 speed and one hell of a replacement if all goes well :)

Debadge the SVT badge or ditch the Nyceboi emblem, they both look great but together is a little too much on the trunk!

You know my opinion on the Gen II mesh, won't repeat.

Debadge the SVT badge or ditch the Nyceboi emblem, they both look great but together is a little too much on the trunk!

You know my opinion on the Gen II mesh, won't repeat.

1. Stazi gen II is mean lookin!

2. Agreed that two SVT emblems is too much, but its an overlay not a nyceboi. I plan to put a black Ford emblem on in its place if all goes as planned. :laugh:

Back