Hi All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All!

Hey everyone! I bought a '99 CSVT in January, had it registered last month. Used to come to these forums 4 years ago when I had a 2000 SVT for a few months for research and help; it had 208,000 on it! I decided I should officially become a member with my new one, it has wayyy lower miles and I plan on keeping it for a long time!
    Black '99 Contour SVT
    '86 Black and Gold "Bandit" Trans Am (Rebuilding)

Glad you decided to join.
    Post pictures. We like pictures. LOL!
    Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
    www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

I had the new headlights sitting around from when I had my first one four years ago! First thing I did, along with new oil, filter, and air filter- the oil was black and the air filter was brown and grey. A few other little things, I need a new A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator (it's stuck on cold), the moon roof is off the rails, need new bulbs for the fog lights, and the antenna needs to be lubricated. But this past week my clutch has been going dead and I noticed a hydraulic fluid leak off the transmission, I think I need a new slave cyl. so that job takes priority, and will cost a pretty penny.

But it's worth it! Happy to have a CSVT again
      Attached Files
      Black '99 Contour SVT

Comment

Nice!
        You'll enjoy it even more once you get everything done.
        You can do that work with a few friends and that will save you some cash if someone has a garage and tools.
        Good luck!
        Christine

2019 Ford Edge ST
        www.velossatechdesign.com

2000 Ford SVT Contour #1412

1998 Ford SVTContour #2059. 3 March 2004 - 18 June 2012- SOLD
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560265

Comment

Pressurized the system and there were no leaks! Just a weeping power steering fluid seal. I think there was a little air in the lines, it was vacuum bled so it should be all good now! Wallet/Weekend crisis averted (knock on wood)
          Black '99 Contour SVT

Comment

Working...
          X