Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldman
    replied
    I am "oldman". I have a 1995 Mystique and I love the car when it's running. Have lots of wiring problems around the engine. I have attempted to rewire using high temp wire but have made some mistakes. I'd like to start over again but need a 60 pin pcm connector. Anyone have a used connector with some length of wire still attached?

Leave a comment:

• squeek
    replied
    Welcome to the group.....

Leave a comment:

• thoughtso
    replied
    Not seeing how to edit my first post, but forgot to mention the car is ATX and reads about 100,000 miles on the odometer. In reality it has at least 20K more miles than that; the previous owner informed me that the odo had to be reset due to a problem, but I believe he said the owner before him told him that...so who really knows.

Edit: well there's the edit button right in front of my face lol

Leave a comment:

• thoughtso
    started a topic new member

Hello all. Newbie here (obviously). I will admit that I'm not a contour enthusiast, but I drive one and it gives me enough trouble that I figured I might find some maintenance/repair advice on the forums. My ride is a 1996 contour (2.0L) GL and I've had it for a little over a year. During that time I've had to have the tranny rebuilt, alternator replaced, and currently I have a possible major motor problem (yup, i basically bought a lemon). I can't afford to have any major shop work done again so I'm trying to take matters into my own hands from here on.

Anyhoo, hope everyone is in good health during the covid19 mess.
Working...
X